SUNDAY SERVICE STARTS
AT 10:00 AM
Most people in church, have been sitting in pews all their lives, without once ever asking themselves why they are there. The Point is technically a church, OK, but not what you think about when you think about church. We want to help change your thoughts of what it means to follow Jesus.
If you’ve never been in church, that’s OK.
If you’re struggling with addiction, that’s OK.
If you’re struggling in relationships, that’s OK.
We all have hurts, habits and hang-ups. God knows it, which is why He wrote a love letter to us!
Our Celebrate Recovery service on Friday nights offers a SAFE PLACE where ALL SINNERS are welcome.
- Do you have trouble with relationships?
- Do you feel as if you are addicted to a certain process, or substance?
- Do you suffer from a drug addiction?
- Do you suffer from a porn or sex addiction?
- Are you an alcoholic or think you may be one?
- Do you suffer from an eating disorder or addiction?
- Do you feel lost, sick and tired of being sick and tired?
- Do you feel like your life is out of control?
- Do you have a gambling problem?
- Are you scared or feel alone?
- Do you feel as if you have demons whisper in your ear?
- Are you gay or lesbian and your home church looks at you with condemnation?
- Do you need Jesus, or God in your life, but don't know how to connect with Him?
WE HAVE BEEN WHERE YOU ARE!!!
Our family of misfits and former addicts have seen and been where you are. Come on in. You will be welcome and safe with us. The only requirement is to be a human being who has issues and wants to change. We DO NOT accept those that feel they are righteous or above anyone else. Jesus, God, and the Holy Spirit are our primary source of a better, manageable, and free life. We have seen and felt it more than a few times.
Your support and contributions will enable us to reach more people for Jesus. Your generous donation will fund our mission.